A positive work experience can affect engagement, retention, and productivity. Here’s how you can make sure yours is top-notch. The younger generation – GenX and GenZ – prefer companies that provide productive, motivating and compelling work experience. Employee experiences are selected through your employees’ interactions with your company. It includes the culture, job benefits, physical work environment, and tools you provide for employee success and can be linked to income.
From the moment a person looks at your job ad to the instant they leave your company, the whole thing that worker learns, does, sees, and feels contributes to their employee experience. For a corporation to master employee experience, it must listen to its people at every degree of the worker lifecycle, discover what subjects most to them, and create personalized, bespoke experiences.
An employee value proposition is the modern offerings you offer employees for the skills, knowledge, and qualities they bring to the position. In simple terms, what’s in it for them?
Work is not where you go. It’s what you do!
While Covid19, led hybrid culture has emphasized this concept more than ever, employees expect flexibility in where and how they work. Since the global health crisis, new business models, work processes, and technology investments can make it difficult for companies even to consider returning to their previous status quo. With four generations of workplaces today, it is time to personalize experiences instead of providing a work culture. Each individual is unique, goes through a different stage of life at every moment, has different values , and always has different perspectives. A post-pandemic workplace requires a value proposition that elicits a positive response by providing essential functions to a person’s life experience and not just the employee’s experience.
EVP and EX are powerful, people-centered tools where organizations can create cultures where employees can invest more in their holistic selves through their daily work contact points. A compelling EVP combines understanding your employees, your organization’s culture, values, and practices and then designing the EVP that meets your goals of a perfect EX.
- Get in their heads: Understand what they want from you and your organization
- Make them scared: Encourage your employees to experiment and discover new skills
- Make money without problems: There are more satisfying aspects of job satisfaction than making money
- Help them grow: Improve to achieve your employees’ organizational and overall well-being. It can support the business and your employees
- Cooling: Creating a unique, inspiring culture with creative and natural competition
- Highly transparent: Things should be clear and well known to all employees, regardless of job role
- Maximize their success: Increase employee success and praise small profits and give you more chances to win
- Connect them: Create deeper bonds that come together and work together to achieve great success
- Kill No Meaning: There must be a more important goal and purpose to distribute joy and pride without self-centeredness.
- See their future: Understand and guide their dreams and desires to achieve their future goals and prepare them for obstacles
- Let them lead: Stimulate aspiring leaders and show them their talent and skills
- Take it seriously: Challenge, gather, and support your people and drive what they can
This is where Zaggle can come in to improve your employee satisfaction quotient. Zaggle provides multiple value propositions to create brilliant EVP. One of the simplest ways of doing this is by restructuring the compensation and restructuring the components. Tax-free benefits can be provided to the employees, allowing them more disposable income. Doing this is easy. Simply digitize your employee tax benefits program with a Zaggle Save– a single card that can replace food coupons, food cards, fuel cards, travel vouchers, and gift cards. Or visit Zaggle Propel or contact us for a free demo to see how our employee rewards and recognition platform can help keep your employees engaged and motivated.